I chose to call this business Wellness for Women and not “Weight Loss for Women” or “Women: Get Fit in 30 Days” for a reason.
This is not about a quick fix or obsessing about inches or pounds. We women are hammered every day by the message that being healthy means looking a certain way: losing weight, looking young, fitting into certain clothes, having thighs that don’t touch.
But wellness is more about how you feel than how you look.
What is “wellness”?
- Feeling good in your one-of-a-kind body and life
- Feeling strong in your every day activities
- Feeling more balanced, not (just) exercising more or losing weight
What does it mean to be strong?
- My client Ann now picks up her 3-year-old granddaughter with confidence
- Maria can do biceps curls with 15 pound dumbbells and has advanced to spiderman pushups!
- Alberta now knows that if she falls down she can get back up again without help
How will I help you?
- I will train you every week, using a customized plan including strength training and cardio
- I will incorporate stress reduction and healthy eating as needed and desired
- We will laugh a lot!